The Grande Cache Hotel was built in 1969.
It has been owned and operated by Jean Bourdua for the last 20 years and has aquired a total of over 30 years of experience in the hospitality and food & beverage industry.
- rests on the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies
- 180km south of Grande Prairie
- 143km north of Hinton, AB
- HWY 40 on the way to Alaska
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Grande Cache
EXPLORE GRANDE CACHE
Grande Cache, a town of 4,400 nestled in the Canadian Rockies. It is the gateway to Willmore Wilderness Park and is surrounded by total wilderness offering endless opportunities for hiking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking, golfing and white water rafting.
Located at 4200 feet, it is the only Mountain community built on the shoulder and plateau of a mountain (Grande Mountain)
Maps of Grande Cache or Alberta: